Summer Day Camps
Summer Day Camps, for children aged 4-10 years, are really popular in Manor Park! Families select from a variety of themed half-day camps, with the option of a free supervised lunchtime for those attending both morning and afternoon camp. Extended camp hours (8:00-9:00am and/or 4:00-5:00pm) are offered for an additional fee at time of registration.
Camps take place in and around the Manor Park Community Centre. All camps combine active sports and games, arts & crafts, songs, and time in the splash pad. Experienced instructors, with the support of high school students and junior leaders create the camp magic. We have about 20 children per camp.
Campers should bring: a snack and/or lunch which is nut- and peanut-free, a bathing suit, reusable water bottle and towel for the splashpad, and water shoes are recommended. Sunscreen should be applied prior to arriving at camp or provided for the camper to apply themselves.
- Campers must have celebrated their 4th birthday prior to the first day of their camp.
- Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, upon completion of the online registration and receipt of full payment.
- Families are urged to register early to secure their preferred camp week or theme.
- Refund Policies
- Vacation plans changed? Need an extra week? Please call us at 613 741 4776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids are happiest when they are active! Running, jumping, balancing, throwing—are all incorporated into imaginative games! A program of fun brings FUNdamental movement skills to life. Essential for happy and healthy kids.
Marbled paper with shaving cream, painting with spaghetti brushes and sticky tissue paper art are some of the projects that the campers will make. Campers will discover and explore their creative side—and get a little messy!
When I grow up...
Campers fill in the blanks. How tall will I be? What will I look like? What will I do? Nothing is impossible! This camp explores careers, family, travel—and encourages big dreams.
Under the Sea
The little fishies attending this camp discover what the sea has to offer from sharks to jellyfish. Art and outdoor play are all about the water and its inhabits.
Mysteries of outer space, details of space travel, lives of astronauts and voyages through our solar system are explored. Space enthusiasts and those looking for something a little different will enjoy the daily activities.
Art it up!
A time to imagine and create – and get funky! Camp activities are ramped up with paint, plasticine and felt projects.
Flag rugby Sevens…soccer…tennis…frisbee golf…we’re all about multi-sport for the active camper. Developing fundamental movement skills like agility, balance, coordination and speed—the ABCs—through games and play will help build kids who are active for life!
Make it! with Wood
Campers will hammer, drill, saw and measure to complete their own check list of how to’s. Individual projects are a tool box or candy dispenser. Teams of campers build a major project together—a “Gaga Ball court”—that campers will be able to play and enjoy in the park.
Make it! from the Kitchen Garden
Discover the pleasure of gardening and cooking through this new combined camp. Produce grown in our own garden will lead to fresh and tasty treats. Campers learn about gardening and cooking while getting their hands dirty.
TIPS FOR EASIER ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT!
We have made improvements to online registration for Summer Day Camps. Now you can make one single registration and payment for multiple camps and for multiple age groups. Please follow these tips:
- Click REGISTER ONLINE (at the top of this page) or a link next to a program description.
- From the PROGRAM CATEGORIES list on the right, select the program including age category, where applicable.
- Read the PROGRAM NAME list. When you find what you want, click REGISTER beside it.
- The next stop gives you a bit more information about the program. If it is what you want click REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM.
- You are now in your 'cart'. Using the drop-down menu, select the NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS you are registering for this specific program. They will be added to your cart.
- If you want to add additional programs to your cart, do so now by repeating steps 2-5 as often as necessary.
- When you have selected all your programs, click ENTER PARTICIPANT INFORMATION. Please note: if you have more than one child registering for a single camp or program, enter all the names in one line as 'Participant
- Use EDIT YOUR CART found at the bottom of the page when necessary.