Please note: the Province of Ontario implemented new restrictions on recreational activities effective January 5th, 2022. Bookings for The Backyard are available during this time and will be strictly limited to 15 people ber booking.
Effective February 1st, booking size will increase to 25 persons per booking.
Featured on CTV Morning Live (Jan 27) CLICK HERE to watch!
Make our backyard your own and host your next outdoor get together with the Manor Park Community Council.
The Backyard is your own private winter paradise and is available for private group rentals through January 10 - February 27. Every rental package includes:
- Private use of the outdoor rink
- Outdoor seating
- Winter games and activities available for use
- Two full sized hockey nets
- Indoor washroom access
- Your own outdoor firepit (wood included)!
Rentals are available from January 10th-February 28th. Bookings can be made anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Please note, there is strictly no alchohol permitted on site.
Questions? Email us (email@example.com) or call us (613)296-2843.
How to Book
Bookings are available through January + February.
Bookings can be made directly through our online store by CLICKING HERE!
Want to book directly? Please contact us: Questions? Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (613)296-2843.
All bookings are final and there will be no refunds for missed or cancelled bookings.
Refunds or credits will not be available if a group decides not to attend due to cold weather or snowfall.
Credits for future bookings or programs will be issued if the MPCC elects to close due to rain, mild weather, or poor ice conditions.
Credits for future bookings or programs will be issued if the MPCC is forced to cancel bookings due to government imposed restrictions on gatherings.
It is the responsibility of the person completing the booking (primary contact) to ensure that all attendees are aware of, and comply with, MPCC safety protocols for Covid-19.
Where an attendee is a minor, it is the responsibility of the primary contact to ensure that their parents / guardians are aware of, and comply with, MPCC safety protocols for Covid-19. And that an active screening is completed by the parents / guardians.
- Under the current restrictions, only 15 people will be allowed per booking. This will increase to 25 on February 1st, 2022.
All eligible attendees (12+) will be required to show proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 and a piece of government issued photo ID.
- Vaccine passport must include QR code.
- All attendees will be required to pass screening for symptoms of Covid-19.
- Contact information for the primary contact will be kept for contact tracing purposes. If requested, the primary contact must make available a list of all present attendees including their contact information.
- Face masks must be worn on arrival and when distancing (two metres or more) cannot be maintained. Face masks use is recommended for all attendees throughout the booking period.
- Face masks must be worn when accessing indoor washrooms.
Attendees who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or do not have proof of vaccination and and a piece of government issued photo ID, will not be able to attend with no refund or credit offered.
Attendees who are not able to pass the active screening will not be able to attend with no refund or credit offered.